If you are interested in Xtext and its new features introduced in the upcomming version 2.0 you might want to install and try them out. Since it will be officially realeased together with Eclipse Indigo, you have to execute some manual steps. In order to be able to install the new feature, you will require to enter two additional update sites into you update manager and download the update site containing xtext itself. The following steps worked for me:
- Download Eclipse 3.6.1 Classic
- Add the tow following Update Sites to the Update Manager:
- Download the TMF 2.0 M6 Update Site from Eclipse TMF Site and add it as a local update site
- Install all TMF Features from the archive update site
- Restart Eclipse and Enjoy Xtext 2.0!
Thanks to Dennis Huebner for the hints….